GIFs are, without a doubt, one of the most important inventions of the Internet. GIFs convey every emotion and reaction; You may find GIFs on social networking platforms, landing pages, email campaigns, and instant communications. And there are numerous GIF Maker programmes accessible to create some fantastic GIFs. Do you enjoy sharing GIFs but want to learn how to make your own? Don’t worry; we’ve got your back.
GIF Maker: Make Video to GIFs, Meme GIF Maker is the #1 GIF Maker and Editor. Use this GIF maker app to create funny GIFs, memes, and boomerangs.
Creating GIFs is a piece of cake now. Don’t waste your time looking for good GIFs; create your own quickly with GIF Maker: Make Video to GIFs, Meme GIF Maker app. Download the app for free and start making unique and creative GIFs quickly and effortlessly.
Features of GIF Maker: Make Video to GIFs, Meme GIF Maker app:
- Convert photos or videos into GIF
- Make boomerang videos using the loop feature
- Turn your photos or videos into memes
- Create loop video clips
- Create GIF from a live camera
- Add text on your GIF
- Adjust the frame speed of the GIF
- Apply filters to the GIF
Steps to Use the Camera to GIF Feature
Step 1: Download and install the app on your device.
- Open the app, and you’ll find three options – Photos to GIF, Videos to GIF, and Camera to GIF.
- Choose the Camera to GIF option and select the video you want to edit.
Step 2: Record a video and start editing your video.
- Before converting your video into GIFs, you can crop your video to your desired length.
- Use the frame selector to set the length.
Step 3: Add text to your photos using the Add Text button.
- You can edit text font, color, and size.
- You can also make basic text adjustments such as alignment, spacing, spacing or adding shadow effects.
Step 4: The app offers features to add filters to your GIFs.
- With the Filter option, you can add a variety of filter effects. The app offers various categories with multiple options for filters.
Step 5: You can also add stickers to your GIF using the Sticker button.
Step 6: You can add an image to the video as a sticker before converting the video into a GIF.
Step 7: Once done, save your creation instantly.