Do you take photos of notes in your class? And are you too tired of writing answers or making projects from the text inscribed in images?
It’s time you download the best image-to-text converter application for windows that allows you to extract text from images quickly in a few simple steps – Text Capture: Image to Text, Text Scanner app.
The Text Capture: Image to Text, Text Scanner app is best for your PC/laptop. It is a free image-to-text converter app that offers you to scan, convert, copy, and save text from images quickly. You can easily copy or save the converted text into text files.
The process is simple Select -> Scan -> Convert -> Copy -> Save
How to Use Text Capture: Image to Text, Text Scanner
Step 1: Install and open the app on your device. Select the Image-to-text option.
Step 2:- Once opened, use the Choose Image button to select the image whose text you want to extract.
- With the Open Folder button, you can select a complete folder for scanning and extraction.
The Language option allows you to select your desired language of text conversion. You can also add languages for conversion.
Step 3:- This text scanner comes with the unique feature of the Capture screen. This feature lets you capture a photo and convert it into a digital text file.
- With the Folder option, the app allows you to select a complete folder and extract the text from the whole batch of images. This is a unique feature that helps you save time.
Step 4:- You can copy all the scanned and converted text at once with the help of Copy All button.
The Rotate button allows you to rotate your images to get the correct alignment and easily extract text.
Once done, you can save the extracted text into notepad files on your device.
Features of Text Capture: Image to Text, Text Scanner app:
- Scan and extract text from images.
- Capture images to scan and convert into text.
- Capture the screen and extract text from the screenshot captured.
- Save your converted text into plain notepad files.
- Copy extracted text and use it in another app.